Pinewild Property Owners Association


Realtors and prospective community members, please use this page as your resource to our HOA governing documents, community regulations, architectural review process, estate sales and closing information. 

See General Information for Realtor Listings for assessment rates, fees, important regulations to note etc. 


Pinewild Map


Pinewild Documents for Realtors and Prospective Buyers 

Pinewild Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CCRs)
Pinewild Rules and Regulations
Pinewild ARB Policies and Procedures 


Estate Sales in Pinewild

Estate sales are permitted in Pinewild, but there are various procedures and guidelines that must be adhered to before an Estate Sale can be authorized. Please review the following Estate Sale procedures before making arrangements for this kind of event.  Pinewild Estate Sale Information



Property Closing Information

We encourage Realtors/Licensees/Closing attorneys to contact CAS (the management company employed by the Pinewild POA) shortly after reaching an agreement to close to allow for adequate time for document preparation to avoid any delays for the sale of the property. All closings must be recorded with CAS Inc., and Pinewild by sending closing information to

Management Company - CAS, Inc


Below is the Closing Request Form, required to be submitted to CAS for the processing of a closing and ownership transfer, as well as additional documents related to the transfer of ownership of a property. 

Closing Request Form

Ownership Transfer Information

Open House Policy


US Open Rental Property Information

The PPOA Board of Directors approved short-term rentals for the 2024 US Open. Per the Declaration of 
Convenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CCRs), Article VIII, Use of Property, 8.1.13 Leasing: The Lots 
and Residences thereon shall not be leased or rented on a short-term basis for any period of less than 
six (6) consecutive months in duration without the prior written consent of the Association.

Through this form, the PPOA is giving all current Pinewild property owners said consent for a rental period not to exceed 14 days, in and around the US Open, June 13-16, 2024.

The Property Owner may choose to rent their home as their own agent or enter into an agreement with 
a real estate agency, VRBO, Airbnb, or any other third party, acting on the behalf of the homeowner or 
that of the renter. The completed Information Form and a non-refundable fee of $400 must be submitted to the PPOA Office no later than June 1, 2024

US Open Rental Property 
Information Form

Pinewild's Rental Property Information

Per Article VIII of the Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CCRs), the Pinewild Property Owners Association (PPOA) may allow the lease or rental of a residence for a period that shall be six (6) consecutive months, or more, in duration. Only the PPOA Board of Directors may grant any exceptions to this requirement. An example of an exception might be a special event such as the United States Open Golf Tournaments. Per the Pinewild Rules and Regulations, a Pinewild property may be rented to a single family only. All long-term rentals, as specified, must be authorized by the Pinewild Community Manager.

Rental Property Policy and Information Form